WE MAKES IT SIMPLE !!!
Our Carpet Cleaning Process includes:
1. Initial Walk-Through – We inspect the carpet with you, noting special areas of concern.
2. Commercial Pre-Vacuum – To remove any insoluble dry soil. (Optional as Costumer Demand, $5.00 per Room)
3. Pre-Spray – Traffic areas are treated to help break up even the toughest of dirt and grime.
4. Pre-Spot – Difficult spots are pre-treated with spotting solutions to increase the chances of removal.
5. Hot Steam Extraction – Deeply rinses your carpet while simultaneously removing over 90% of the moisture. Your carpets will be dry in four to six hours!
6. Post Spot Treatment – Difficult spots are re-treated and cleaned. (Additional Cost maybe apply. specially for Red or Yellow stains)
7. Post Grooming – We set the pile so that your carpet dries faster and looks like it did when it was installed!
8. Post Inspection – We walk you through the job to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
We extract all the dirt, grime & debris of 100% of your carpet. We don’t just buff the surface like some bonnet or carbonation methods do. With our cleaning process your carpets and rugs will stay cleaner longer because we extract all the dirt & debris.
Our unique heating system can create the temperatures necessary to reach sanitation levels of 180 degrees and above. High Powered, Truck-Mounted Steam Extraction process kills and extracts most germs, bacteria, and dust mites from your carpet fibers. 98% of the carpet cleaners
We recommend Hot Water Extraction as the preferred cleaning method.
No Residue Left in Your Carpets ( CeroRez)
We use rinsing strokes to make sure no cleaning residue is left in your carpets. By flushing out all the dirt, grime, and cleaning agents we restore your traffic lanes to fluffy and soft carpet fibers with no residue making your carpets stay cleaner longer.
Because of our deep extraction, power truck mounted equipment; we pick up 97% of the moisture we put down. Depending on the grade of carpeting and the air circulation in your home our drying time is approx. 2-6 hours. In Summer season it will improve to 2 -4 hours dry time. We also offer Air movers Rental as complementary service to help the carpet dries as fast as one hour. Additional cost per room $5.00 dollars.
Safety Carpet cleaning for Kids and Pets
Carpet cleaning can seem easy, but some safety precautions must be taken, while doing it. Carpets get dirty from time to time and to get it back to the original condition, affordable carpet cleaning services are needed. There are plenty of companies to choose from and this choice should always be taken wisely. Every household has children as well as pets and they abuse the carpet a lot. Select a service which does the cleaning work securely and provides option for office carpet cleaning as well. Sometimes, drinks get spilled on the carpets and sometimes the guests walk in with dirty feet. The entire aspect of carpet and upholstery cleaning demands a lot of hard work and it has to be done diligently.